Detailed Mold & Home Inspector For Derby KS
Need a home inspector for your new home or property in Derby? Save yourself future time, money and stress by hiring an outside home inspector who truly cares about attention to detail.
I don’t rush jobs just to get onto the next one, I take the time and patience required to do the right thing and look at everything. – Larry Cox
About Kansas REI: Call 316-409-6985
With an Internachi certification, the buyer is protected from faults, it’s the highest level of home inspection in the industry. Buying without a home inspection, especially buying one without an Internachi certified agent, is a risk that is not worth it.
- Family Owned Business (no overhead costs, no secret affiliations)
- Born & Raised Wichita
- WSU Graduate (Go Shockers!)
- Kansas Association Of Real Estate Inspectors
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- (WSU) Wichita State University
- InterNACHI Certified
Derby Home Inspector Pricing & Costs
- 0 – 1,200: $225
- 1,200 – 1,499: $250
- 1,500 – 1,999: $275
- 2,000 – 2,499: $300
- 2,500 – 2,999: $325
- 3,000 – 3,499: $350
- 3,500 – 3,999: $400
Detailed Mold Testing
In addition to a possible health concern, mold can be very costly. Sometimes owners who find out their property or home has mold will try to cover it up instead of repairing it, which is why it is invaluable to hire a home inspector.
The average cost of mold remediation can range in price from $500 to $10,000 in Kansas.
Resources For New Homeowners In Derby
Like all of Kansas, Derby is a wonderful place to raise a family, with more than 25 miles of hike and bike path, top-notch recreational opportunities, quality education, and a family-friendly environment. Learn more about the entire community at derbyks.com.
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park is the premier water park in the region, covering 12 acres just off Derby’s bustling Rock Road. Rock River Rapids boasts six water slides, a tree-house themed play area, and three heated pools including a zero-depth entry pool, a lazy river 603 feet long, and a 50-meter eight lane lap pool. Rock River Rapids, 1900 E James St. The regions largest outdoor aquatic park is a gem in the City of Derby’s park system.
- The Derby Historical Museum is housed in a 1923 school building that served all 12 grades until 1952, when a separate high school was built. The museum houses thousands of historical artifacts, including an 1870 log cabin and one of the largest displayed collections of arrowheads in Kansas. Exhibits at the museum include a school room, a general store that has a collection of antique pharmaceutical items, an original two-horse covered wagon that traveled to the Derby area from North Carolina in the 1860s and so much more.
- The Derby Skate Park is the largest skate park in the metro area with a 9,000 sq. ft. flat deck and nine major concrete deck structures of various shapes and sizes. The other primary element of the park is a deep bowl (four feet) with varied side slopes, including ramps, stairs and rails
Kansas REI provides high quality, precision home inspections to homes and residential properties in Derby, KS at no extra charge.